Thursday, March 8, 2007

Starting for Dhaka trip( Transit Time)

ohhhh.....its me i cant even imagine that i was looking so bad, so tiring. Even though i had smile in my face. Do u know why? caz i was going to my home. Me and my hubby both of us were so happy. I am telling u a secret....actually nobody knew that my hubby was going with me accept my parents. I wanna give surprise to everyone. After a long journey from Sydney to Kualalampur, we were having a cup of tea in the airport. Most of the time i tried to sleep inside the aircraft but my hubby couldnt sleep for a min. i dont know why he cant do that. But this time i ve watched 3 hindi movies on the plane. so when our time went away, we never recognized tht. After take off, when i saw there were 3 new hindi movies i was so happy. And also this time we enjoyed our food. It was not like before when we were travelling from Dhaka to Sydney in Singapore airlines. I think i ll never travel with SQ as their service is really sucks.
U know i ve travelled so much in my life that sometimes i feel that i am really so lucky that i could see so beautiful places in this world. God made this world like heaven that people should watch it and feel it and pray to Allah that He made this happen for us.
Thats why, my hubby always says that i should go everywhere with him though i ve seen many countries. But also i should go to that country with him. I'll go inshallah with my cuty pie.
This picture is from Malaysian airport. I think this is the most beautiful, clean and most advanced airport i ve evr seen. u know last time when we first arrived in Sydney then we found Sydney airport so stupid. It is actually not upto that mark.
u Know i was having "Chai Latte" which is one of my favourite tea. But my hubby always try to take something else. That's why he took espresso ufffffffff daaam the taste of it was yaaaak.
what should i say. So this was our happiest moment while going to Dhaka.

No comments: