Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Happy Woman's Day

Happy woman's day to all ladies. Now i m at my university caz i've got class today.
If i were in Dhaka today then i would celebrate this day with all of my lady friends. But sorry ladies, i cant make it happen as i am not there. Actually this day should be for my Mum. U know i miss my Mum and also my Dad in every seconds. But what to do as i ve to finish my Masters also. My mum called me today and she told me a story about my aunt's house. Do you know what happened there? Its very interesting. Grameen phone is making their tower in Bashundhora city which is infront my aunt's house and for GP, one side of my aunt's house going down. Isn't tht scary?ya i know its scary. But now GP is bearing all their costs. Now they are staying in a hotel which has been totally sponsered by GP. Now they are trying to find out a new house for them. Ok i gotta go now caz i ve got class rite now.

No comments: