Saturday, March 3, 2007

Happy Mardigras Day

hey, do u know about this day? ohhh..........its really a funny day. it was unknown for me before 1 year but now it is known to me. This day is only for all Gays and for all Lesbians, isn't tht funny?ya i m talking about this day which has been occuring in sydney every year. Last year i ve seen this with my husband and we had really fun. It was totally a new thing for us. There was a huge crowd. All gays and lesbians did a big parade....also they had shown something.....u know. But this time we couldnt go there caz today i had my stupid class. yaa.........i came in sydney only for doin my Masters but OOOOps i also tell u something tht i am also enjoying my life with my cutyyyyyy pie as no laws....r here. i was trying to study after a long break. It was really a taff job for me (Study).after coming back from university, i also cooked beef and i was trying to make a new dish which was shit. I know my friends will never believe that i can cook but i really can cook otherwise my husband ll never fuck me......(joke).Whatever today's dish was gud caz i've checked it. I could remember, so far whtever i ve cooked my cuty pie never said it bad.I think today is a memorable day for me caz i had baths for 2 times........isn't it Amazing? The temperature in Sydney was 32.

No comments: